Public folder address book not updating
14.3.2 update\Sent messages are being filtered If you are experiencing this issue, upgrade to newer version.
I spent 3 hours trying to find out why this was happening (I assumed it was configuration and/or IIS authentication related).
When setting this second flag to True, it also sets the first one above to True as well.
To fix it we’ll use Exchange Power Shell: Let’s find the name of your Offline Address Book by running the command below: After making the above changes I recommend issuing an “iisreset” or restarting your Exchange Server.
All my virtual directories and URLs were fine, and the OAB was being generated fine without any issues. I couldn’t find any references of this occurring to other users.
I finally discovered that the “Web Distribution Enabled” configuration flag was marked to False, when it needs to be marked as True.
There will also be a delay where you’ll need to wait for your Outlook clients to refresh their autodiscover configuration.